Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Florence, Rome and Cinque Terre

I have a ton to fill everyone in on, since I have failed to post anything for the last three days, so I'm just going to do a quick recap! Sunday, we went to the famous gelato store, Grom, visited Il Duomo, and went to an olive oil tasting at a vineyard. Yesterday, we took a day trip to Rome where we went to the Spanish Steps, the Trevi Fountain, and the Pantheon. Today, we took a harry potter-esque train to Cinque Terre and took a hike along the coast. I'll post pictures of all of my adventures some time tomorrow (hopefully), but the internet is being freakishly slow and I don't exactly have time to waste since it's 12:57 AM and I have to be at the lobby of the hotel at 3:30 AM so we can catch a bus and then a plane to Greece. Oh, and did I mention I still have to get packed? I'm just depending on there being Five Hour Energy at the airport tomorrow.
Holly, Me and Rachel outside of Grom
Il Duomo



The olive oil tasting




Holly, Ellie, Me, and Erin

I know my pictures aren't covering too much of what I've done, but the internet here is very slow so downloading them takes a VERY long time and I can't put them all up! Sorry! 


No comments:

Post a Comment