Friday, June 10, 2011

Getting There


I’m almost done with my first day of the trip, and although it’s been nothing more than security checks, turbulence, and back pains from my luggage (I might have over packed slightly… oops!) I can already tell the trip is going to be a blast. The plane has a good entertainment system: I’ve already watched tidbits of a few movies and completed the airplane stress course. I thought it would be a good diversion from the sound of crying babies around me, and I’m glad I did it because the man from the TV telling me to “calm down” was pretty funny! My friend Abby (she’s sitting next to me on the plane) and I laughed at it for a good five minutes. Other than that, the ride has been uneventful (I guess that’s a good thing!) but I’m having fun getting to know everyone and can’t wait to see what the next two weeks have in store for us! 

No comments:

Post a Comment