Friday, June 15, 2012

Butterflies!


Today, we went to a butterfly atrium! I have never seen so many butterflies in one area. There are bright blue big ones, translucent little ones, and a ton in between. For the first time in my life, I got to hold a butterfly today. It was so fun! We also went tubing in a FREEZING river. It was so much fun though. The whole time, I held on tight for my life as the guide crawled over all of us, guiding our tubes away from life-threatening rocks. It's not something I could have experienced in the United States but I think it was well worth the risk. As you might expect, we all worked up a big appetite tubing so tonight, we got pizza at an adorable Italian restaurant. Although the cheese was not what we are used to being served (it was pretty strong!) it was delicious. Between the nine of us, we ate around 38 pieces of pizza! Full on a big dinner, I'm pretty tired right now. I better get a good night's sleep so I have enough energy to have a big day tomorrow! 

No comments:

Post a Comment